The AT home air-conditioning and heating solution allows up to 16 zones to be controlled. Using the ATH-Zonepad in a given room, and thanks to its function as a thermostat, you can control both the air flow in the zone (via the use of grilles, diffusers and motorised gates or fan coils), and also the heating (electric radiators, electric valves for heated flooring, etc.) present in the room in question.
AT Home can supply all the necessary mechanical components: Bypasses, duct gates, motorised grilles, returns, etc., with a range of up to 12.000 items available.
The main functions of the AT Home climate-control system are as follows:
- Selection of the target temperature by zone
- Unit mode selection: ventilation, stop, cold, hot, hot and cold .
- Selection of the maximum and minimum temperature permitted per zone.
- Selection of protection temperatures for units and boilers
- Control of equipment by infrared or dry contacts
- Control of the grille-opening angle
- Controls the local zone and other zones
- Scene creation
- Sleep mode — hourly, daily or weekly timer settings
- Control of the installation from outside the home via a mobile phone, PDA or PC
- Plug&Play function. Recognition of active components in each zone
Local module to control grille or zone fan coil
Control of 8 air-conditioning or heating devices